I got bored with my old template, which was a nice, pretty blue, but boring, boring boring and lacking in design, so I've loaded one of the standard templates now available from Blogger and am currently fixing it to my liking. Lord only knows how long that will take as I have to get used to how this person writes in html (not being literate in html, it's a constant adjustment for me to figure out what's going on in various templates). Things should be up and running by next Monday. I guess.
I mean, I've a lot of reading to do and a lot of memorization. You know, Japanese. Five is go. That sort of thing. I'm learning the alphabet (hiragana) and how to count (ichi, ni, san, yon, go...). I'm like a frickin' preschooler. A preschooler with boobies.
I mean, I've a lot of reading to do and a lot of memorization. You know, Japanese. Five is go. That sort of thing. I'm learning the alphabet (hiragana) and how to count (ichi, ni, san, yon, go...). I'm like a frickin' preschooler. A preschooler with boobies.


