I am sick and tired of being hundreds of miles from my friends. I want to go see movies and eat at restaurants and have strange and winding conversations about everything and nothing. Perhaps my memories are shinier and happier than the reality of what was and what would be if I were there now, but I don't care. (To be honest, considering the inconvenience of my living in CT the whole time back then, is this that much different?)
And if I'm this bad just being in Albany, a mere three-hour drive from friends in two cities (from NYC or Boston), I can just imagine how whiny I'd be if I were in Japan teaching English like I'm hoping to be in a couple years' time.
And if I'm this bad just being in Albany, a mere three-hour drive from friends in two cities (from NYC or Boston), I can just imagine how whiny I'd be if I were in Japan teaching English like I'm hoping to be in a couple years' time.


