Buffy Alert!
I'm just a little obsessed. I've been watching the reruns on FX every freakin' weeknight. This is how I know that at 6:00 PM (ET) tomorrow (that's March 20, bubbie), they'll be running the musical episode from season six, "Once More, With Feeling." Yay! One of the best episodes, ever! Whee! Buffy, the Musical Vampire Slayer! Happy, happy!
By the bye, how much did Angel kick butt tonight? I loved it when Faith kicked the shit out of annoying-whiner Conner. And go super-Willow, defeating evil, First-y Cordy! Woo! The Angel-Buffy angst bit at the end was good, as well, with Angel looking soulful and Willow smiling all Willow-like. Total gas, her thinking Fred was making a pass. Also enjoyed her brief interaction with Conner ("androgynous"! ha!) and Wesley ("Anything else change?" "Oh, just little things."). However, you could tell, I think, that Alyson Hannigan very much adores new hubby Alexis Denisof. She was super-glowy the entire time they were on the screen together. (Aw, how cute!) Happy me, happy me. I think I'll spend this war watching Buffy and her spin-offs, which are fictional in their demony evil and death, and the good guys win in the end.
By the bye, how much did Angel kick butt tonight? I loved it when Faith kicked the shit out of annoying-whiner Conner. And go super-Willow, defeating evil, First-y Cordy! Woo! The Angel-Buffy angst bit at the end was good, as well, with Angel looking soulful and Willow smiling all Willow-like. Total gas, her thinking Fred was making a pass. Also enjoyed her brief interaction with Conner ("androgynous"! ha!) and Wesley ("Anything else change?" "Oh, just little things."). However, you could tell, I think, that Alyson Hannigan very much adores new hubby Alexis Denisof. She was super-glowy the entire time they were on the screen together. (Aw, how cute!) Happy me, happy me. I think I'll spend this war watching Buffy and her spin-offs, which are fictional in their demony evil and death, and the good guys win in the end.



No comments:
Post a Comment