Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Sunday, March 09, 2003

Doris Egan
...is a regular writer and producer of The Agency, which is doomed to fail because CBS can't figure out where to put it (of late, it's been squrreled away at the 10 PM slot on Saturday nights—D O O M). (Mom is a frustrated fan. I told her she's lucky she's not a Firefly fan.) But at least Egan has regular work, which is good. And that regular work means she's writing on a regular basis, which is better. I've watched two episodes of The Agency beginning to end now (it's good), and can confirm she wrote both episodes, as I actually read the credits. From Dark Angel (member of writing staff (bleh! phooie!)) to Smallville (member of writing staff (fun)) to The Agency (main writer/producer (surprisingly good)). It could be another Egan, but somehow I doubt it. I just wish she had time to get going on the follow-up to City of Diamond. sigh

Hm. She's on AOL. I think I shall fan e-mail her to ask if it's really her. Updates in about six–eight months.

No comments: