Now Visiting Books of Wonder
It's a good idea to check the Books of Wonder website for their store events, as they get lots of nifty visitors. Thought I'd let you know about the visitors I'd like to meet:
Saturday, April 19
Saturday, May 10
Surfing around the site, I noticed they have a 19th century edition of Adventures of Tom Sawyer, which is kind I want, with the blue cover and gold stamping. It could be mine, if I had $650. Not exactly an impulse purchase.
Saturday, April 19
- Susan Cooper, author of The Dark is Rising sequence.
Noon – 2pm
Saturday, May 10
- Eoin Colfer, for his new release, Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code.
Noon – 2pm
He's an Irish school teacher and writes in a distinctly Irish tone. His best so far is The Wish List (apparently not available in the States), though my nephew adores the Artemis Fowl series. Mr. Fowl is a super-genius kid who uses his gift for crime.
Surfing around the site, I noticed they have a 19th century edition of Adventures of Tom Sawyer, which is kind I want, with the blue cover and gold stamping. It could be mine, if I had $650. Not exactly an impulse purchase.



No comments:
Post a Comment