Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Monday, March 03, 2003

Spring Break
I had a tentative plan for spring break this week. I can't afford to take myself to NYC to see my friends there or Boston to see my friends there, so I was going to mooch off of my sister to see my sister, her husband, and their two boys. Aunt Sugar Kat time. Except Thursday I caught my dad's cold, and I'm now suffering from the Cold From Virus Hell. I've spent the past four days sleeping. I get up for a while with good intentions, then pass out. It has now reached the coughing stage, so I feel truly wonderful. La la la. It's my freakin' spring break, dammit! I don't want to be sick during my freakin' spring break! But, at least it's not during classes. That would suck. (Except I'd planned to do a bunch of catch-up reading and writing and stuff, but I haven't. waaaah!) Hope everyone else is enjoying themselves. Can't wait for my writing professors to ask me, And what did you do for break? Ugh.

No comments: