Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Saturday, March 22, 2003

IKEA-y Goodness
After my afternoon doctor's appointment on Friday, Mom drove us down to the IKEA at Elizabeth Center in 'Jersey. I. Love. IKEA. We did much exhausting shopping, wandering all over, looking at everything displayed, getting ideas for the front bathroom and the kitchen. Eating very tasty 99-cent plates of Swedish meatballs (yum!) and doing even more shopping. We got loads of stuff for a little over $100. I never feel ripped off at IKEA. Plus, Mom purchased the following for me:
  • print of arching-stretching cat brush painting
  • clip frame for stretching cat print
  • Mammut, the furry, rubbery, teal alarm clock with interesting feet
  • Espressivo, the super-bright, extending desk lamp (goes-with-everything black)

...none of which I could find on the IKEA website, darn it. But, they're nifty. And all under $10! (I'm stealing Mom's little-bitty tropical plant with pink spots, too. She'll find out when I move out.)

No comments: