Corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots is one of the yummiest meals there is. I adore corned beef. Yet another reason I'll never become a vegetarian.
Oh, and Guinness bottled draft is surprisingly good. The second beer-type beverage I've had which did not make me want to spit it out and rub my tongue with my napkin. Not that I was willing to drink more than a half-bottle and—blasphemy!—I preferred it ice cold, but it was surprisingly potable. Guinness bottled draft goes with corned beef like how certain French wines merge perfectly with certain French cheeses. It is a culinary delight. Yum. My tummy is distractingly happy. Thank you, St. Patrick, former slave and chaser of fictional snakes, for this day of corned-beefy goodness.
(Yes, I'm actually part Irish. So there.)
Oh, and Guinness bottled draft is surprisingly good. The second beer-type beverage I've had which did not make me want to spit it out and rub my tongue with my napkin. Not that I was willing to drink more than a half-bottle and—blasphemy!—I preferred it ice cold, but it was surprisingly potable. Guinness bottled draft goes with corned beef like how certain French wines merge perfectly with certain French cheeses. It is a culinary delight. Yum. My tummy is distractingly happy. Thank you, St. Patrick, former slave and chaser of fictional snakes, for this day of corned-beefy goodness.
(Yes, I'm actually part Irish. So there.)



No comments:
Post a Comment