Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Best Personality Quiz Yet
Horrible Edward Gorey deaths!

Don't Trip
You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little
anti-social, and may want to start gaining new
social skills by making prank phone calls.


"What horrible Edward Gorey death will you die?" brought to you by Quizilla.


and, because I couldn't resist...
my ideal LotR mate is Legolas, natch


Don't forget to check out the other results of the Ideal LotR Mate quiz. Cracked me up.


addedum to post twenty minutes later. . .
I just went to my blog and noticed that if the pictures above loaded, they took forever and a day to do so. However, mostly the pictures just wouldn't load. Hopefully, this is just the usual shit I have to deal with being an AOL user. If not, I do apologize. I can't figure out what might be wrong, especially considering they load up just fine on the editing page preview section. Sorry. Just go to the quizzes and check out all of the answers. You'll see the pics then.

No comments: