A Note On Commenting
Not that I think anyone besides ET and JubiLee is reading this, or that ET will do anything but comment on rare occasion with ET's particular brand of tact (JubiLee won't comment at all--too busy), but I thought I should post, for the record, my comments "policy". It's not much of a policy, hence the pretentious quotes. My policy is as thus: -> this is not a public forum but a private web log. If I find anything posted in my comments to be offensive or unnecessary, I will delete it. No fun stuff. Just gone.<-
Again, I can't imagine the two people reading this blog will post anything that obnoxious (though I know you are capable of doing so if you felt like it). I just thought I'd put something in... well, it's not print... something legible? ...to which I can refer anyone if I get pissed off in the future. Tra la. That's done. That having been said, if you have an opinion which you wish to state and I delete it off of my comments, you can always post it on your own blog. Ain't that the American way, then? Freedom of speech ...on your own fucking blog.
Golly, that was rude, wasn't it? Perhaps I shouldn't have had so much sugar after dinner. At least we got that unpleasantness out of the way.
brushes invisible specks of dust off sleeve then smiles stiffly
Strawberry Jell-o, anyone?
Again, I can't imagine the two people reading this blog will post anything that obnoxious (though I know you are capable of doing so if you felt like it). I just thought I'd put something in... well, it's not print... something legible? ...to which I can refer anyone if I get pissed off in the future. Tra la. That's done. That having been said, if you have an opinion which you wish to state and I delete it off of my comments, you can always post it on your own blog. Ain't that the American way, then? Freedom of speech ...on your own fucking blog.
Golly, that was rude, wasn't it? Perhaps I shouldn't have had so much sugar after dinner. At least we got that unpleasantness out of the way.
brushes invisible specks of dust off sleeve then smiles stiffly
Strawberry Jell-o, anyone?



No comments:
Post a Comment