Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Saturday, February 08, 2003

Yeah, That's About Right
Amusing yet depressing and kinda scary. Someone had some extra time, so they put together this simulation of what might happen if the U.S. and the U.K. go to war with Iraq. Enjoy. I guess. sigh

It's kinda becoming a "when", isn't it? Yes, their leader's a psycho infant-goat-fucker and he shall have a very toasty spot in hell, but I am almost positive that any action we take there will lead to more terrorist attacks than any nation, even ours, can withstand. Especially when our armed forces are all half-way around the world. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. And we gave him the weapons he'll be using to fight us. Same as with the Taliban. I swear to God, our leaders don't have the foresight of a three-year old.

No comments: