Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Snow Day
This guy from the university called for my dad at around 9:30 tonight (well, last night). He and Dad talked for a while, then, on the 11 o'clock news, there was this wonderful, wonderful notice:

All classes are cancelled tomorrow at University at Albany.

Woo-hooooooooo!

This is a very good thing, considering I haven't finished the reading required to finish that damned paper, let alone support the argument the professor put forth in last Tuesday's class regarding economic influences on the witch-hunt of the mid-17th century. Oh, and there are the readings for two of my other courses I haven't read. And journals for those courses to catch up on. So forth. So on. This lovely, beautiful, snowy-snowy blizzard gives me until Thursday to get things together. Blessèd winter storm!

So, thank you, thank you, thank you, ET, for whatever you did to improve my lot on the ass-end of the NKS.

And here's a few GKP coming at you, JubiLee, to help you in dealing with your evil-bastard landlord and the family crap-fest, as you seem to be in great need and I'm sitting here, wasting them horribly.

(Note I am up at 3:00 AM watching cable television instead of sleeping so I can get up, bright-eyed and bushy-haired, and get crackin' on my assignments, which are why Albany County is suffering through this winter emergency thingy. All for my lazy-ass self's benefit. Tra la. Tra la. But it was really informative cable television. You know, how the T-Rex was actually a scavenger not a predator and how a coroner used carpet fibers found on this bloated, discolored corpse to catch the sicko-bastard in 'Jersey who tortured and murdered a bunch of prostitutes on the 'Jersey-Delaware truckers route some years ago and how much Bebe Newirth desperately wants and desires Jon Stewart. These are important things. Truly. Indeed.)

No comments: