Free Books!
The family of a friend of mine has to move, quickly, from their apartment in Queens. The brother of said friend has a bunch of science fiction and fantasy books he's dumping. If he doesn't find someone to give them to, he's going to "recycle" them (read: throw in the trash). I figure there are enough SF/F geeks reading this blog who have SF/F geek friends that posting here might get things in motion and these books can be rescued from being dumped on a barge then dumped into the Atlantic.
I'll post a list of what's available as soon as I get it. Post a response to claim and include your e-mail address in the response and I'll contact you directly with the info. Don't e-mail me! I'm getting lazy about checking e-mail and only really go online for classwork and this blog (and reading other blogs).
Maybe-maybe I can get my friend (or my friend's brother) to bring the books into the NYU SF/F Club. But I seriously doubt it.
Anyway, keep an eye on this blog for the list.
I'll post a list of what's available as soon as I get it. Post a response to claim and include your e-mail address in the response and I'll contact you directly with the info. Don't e-mail me! I'm getting lazy about checking e-mail and only really go online for classwork and this blog (and reading other blogs).
Maybe-maybe I can get my friend (or my friend's brother) to bring the books into the NYU SF/F Club. But I seriously doubt it.
Anyway, keep an eye on this blog for the list.



No comments:
Post a Comment