Auugh! (part two)
Yeah, I know I posted on this already, but I'm upset. Extent of Jeter injury still unclear:
Auuugh! Auuugh! Shit! Fuck! Auuugh!
I hate this useless feeling, not being able to do anything. Yeah, okay, I don't even know Jeter. But, still. Shit! Fuck! Auugh!
My apologies to those who are offended by the coarse language. Today's posts has been rated NC-17.
(Also a pisser is that Mom brought home all sorts of yummy food from Trader Joe's and I can't eat it 'cause I'm all sickly from my meds. Grr! Auugh!
However, just so you know, sipping hot white tea is a good way to settle an unhappy tummy. I recommend plain ol' Emperor's White Tea, as extra stuff like melon or jasmine might make the settling tummy waffle on the settling bit.)
(excerpt) Derek Jeter still isn't sure how long he will be out after suffering a dislocated left shoulder on Monday, but early estimates have the All-Star shortstop out at least four-to-six weeks.
Auuugh! Auuugh! Shit! Fuck! Auuugh!
I hate this useless feeling, not being able to do anything. Yeah, okay, I don't even know Jeter. But, still. Shit! Fuck! Auugh!
My apologies to those who are offended by the coarse language. Today's posts has been rated NC-17.
(Also a pisser is that Mom brought home all sorts of yummy food from Trader Joe's and I can't eat it 'cause I'm all sickly from my meds. Grr! Auugh!
However, just so you know, sipping hot white tea is a good way to settle an unhappy tummy. I recommend plain ol' Emperor's White Tea, as extra stuff like melon or jasmine might make the settling tummy waffle on the settling bit.)



No comments:
Post a Comment