Lurking Is Good
Of course, I'll feel like a complete ass when someone tells me "That's not the right word, Little Trooper!" There you are, though. Anyway, it's good to lurk on the blogs of those you don't know or know of or know but not particularly well. This is because you can find many nifty things, like this. Please note I have used my full moniker, which is a very different result from my name (if I used it, I'd be a Man-Eating Attack Monkey with a kick-ass battle rating of 9.1; my writing name is a somewhat less kick-ass Brain-Eating Skeleton Monkey with a still-respectable battle rating of 8.0; my full name is a pansy-ass Gruel-Eating Jungle Monkey with a measily 2.6 battle rating). My partial web moniker of Sugar Kat is a Poison-Eating Killer Monkey with a pathetic 3.7 battle rating. (I'm not cheating, I'm being thorough, so ;-p. You'll probably kick my LTSK ass, anyway.)
Please note the following battle results:
- Buffy v. Spike
- Buffy v. Angelus
- Xander v. Dark Willow
- Buffy v. The First
- Buffy v. apocalypse
- Wolverine v. Sabertooth
- Jean Grey v. Dark Phoenix
- Batman v. Superman
- Spiderman v. Batman
- Marvel Girl v. Wonder Woman
- Obi-Wan v. Darth Maul
- Ben Kenobi v. Darth Vader
- Gandalf v. Dumbledore
- Harry v. Frodo
- Harry v. Draco
- Eowyn v. Arwen
- Kenny v. Cartman
- Professor Farnsworth v. Dr. Zoidberg
- Meatwad v. Master Shake
- Desi Arnaz v. Brak's Dad
- Yankees v. Red Sox
- Ireland v. England
- Cantonese v. Mandarin
- Barnes & Noble v. Amazon.com
- Our President v. Gore
- Democrat v. Republican
- liberal v. conservative
- late v. early
- Mom v. Dad
- chocolate v. vanilla
- tea v. coffee
- cat v. dog
- God v. Satan
- SheepBoy v. E.T. ...it's a tie!



No comments:
Post a Comment