Gag Reflex
My brother, to thank me for forwarding a dancing Meatwad Flash game to him, sent me this link. Seeing as the Weight Watchers cult is claiming more and more of my friends, I thought you all would enjoy. My "favorite" is the Hot Wrap Ups.
There, I also found these freaky-ass diet plan suggestions and this site of equally freaky-ass mid-century non-weight-lossy cookbooks. (My mom has the cookbook referred to in the "Meat! Meat! Meat!" section. It's somewhere in the basement in a dust-covered and probably mildewed box. I suspect that it, too, is stained with ancient meat-juice. Mm-mm-mm.)
There, I also found these freaky-ass diet plan suggestions and this site of equally freaky-ass mid-century non-weight-lossy cookbooks. (My mom has the cookbook referred to in the "Meat! Meat! Meat!" section. It's somewhere in the basement in a dust-covered and probably mildewed box. I suspect that it, too, is stained with ancient meat-juice. Mm-mm-mm.)



No comments:
Post a Comment