MLB Updates
I happen to know a young woman whose very nice boyfriend works at MLB.com. You know, site design, etc. Anyway, she knows who she is and therefore, if she's reading this, I just want to pass on the word that if he's one of the folks who spiffed up the yankees.mlb.com website, he did a very good job. I say this as someone who spends maybe a little too much time at the yankees.mlb.com website. Obsessive Yankees fan, that's me.
Speaking of which, may I just say that I'm completely at a loss as to what to do with myself today because of the home opener game being postponed until tomorrow? I. Want. To. Watch. My. Yankees. Stupid, stupid snow storm. I'd be willing to be completely snowed under up here in Albany if it meant I'd been able to watch the Yankees play the Twins this afternoon. Instead we'rebarely supposed to get anything and loads of things are being cancelled and closed early in NYC. That's just stomp stomp stomp stupid! pout
Speaking of which, may I just say that I'm completely at a loss as to what to do with myself today because of the home opener game being postponed until tomorrow? I. Want. To. Watch. My. Yankees. Stupid, stupid snow storm. I'd be willing to be completely snowed under up here in Albany if it meant I'd been able to watch the Yankees play the Twins this afternoon. Instead we'rebarely supposed to get anything and loads of things are being cancelled and closed early in NYC. That's just stomp stomp stomp stupid! pout



No comments:
Post a Comment