Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Auugh! My Extremities!
It is freezey-fuckin' cold outside. Yes, it merits the foul-mouth/soap-suds swearing. It's COLD! Okay, so if someone from North Dakota were here, that person'd call me a whiny, wimpy Yankee. But, dude!, it's six below (Fahrenheit) outside. Possibly lower. And the wind chill...oh, man. It is death to face. Death, I tell you. Deeeeeeaaaaaaattthhhh. And don't you go startin' with that "There's no such thing as a wind chill factor" garbage, you pompous ass. Just walk down a street in Manhattan tonight then turn a corner into the wind. Tell me there's no freakin' wind chill factor then, mutha.

I can't believe the cat is still insisting he go outside. Stuborn little bastard. But then, he does have that nice, thick, fur coat. ... Ah, there he is, begging to come back in. ... Yes, I let him back in, you meanie! I'm not letting my poor, old cat stay outside in this cold! ... Jerk!

No comments: