Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Sunday, January 19, 2003

Phooey On You, Sugar Kat!
So a couple of days ago, I wrote in a post about how I've been super-baking chick the past few months. Well, Dad made a mess of the oven twice in one week so Mom, instead of freakin' using some elbow grease, decides to use the self-cleaning option on the oven. Twice in one week. Now, you'd think, heck, this should work fine, right? Except the oven's from, like, 1958 or something. It's damned old. So it died a horrible furnace death and was not able to broil the cheese on the crackers for me (there were herbs, too...it was going to be tasty sigh) yesterday afternoon.

The whole point of this being we are now without an oven until Mom redoes the kitchen, which may not be until June. I cannot feed the baking demon within me. God only knows what havoc shall be wreaked upon this city as a result....

No comments: