Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Jerk Test
It's lousy and stupid, but it gave me a middling 7, which is probably accurate:

6-10: There are nice people and not-so-nice people. Don't you think it's a little boring to be in the wishy-washy middle ground?


Seems about right.

Test your jerk factor.

(If you've found a better jerk test out there, let me know. These things are important, you know.)

Make-a-me Hap-py!
The soundtrack for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is playing live (streaming) right now on this website I accidentally closed, so I can't tell you where it is. Fortunately, I launched the player before I stoopidly closed the website and am now very happily listening in to Howard Shore's latest (or, is it? hmm.).

Huzzah for cable modems!

[added ten minutes later]
oh, here it is...
Found the website again. It's here at WinAmp.com. Looks like it's on loop. You can download "Gollum's Song" as well.

No comments: