Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Thursday, January 16, 2003

One Week
Classes start, for me, in one week. I've only classes on Tuesday and Thursday, leaving the other five days of the week wiiiiiide open, including three—count 'em! three!—weekdays, which is useful as I'm hoping to find me a job on campus, which was flippin' impossible last semester.

See, I owe my sister $450 (the reason for this I will not go into because I would probably compose the longest, most vitriolic freakin' rant I've ever written in my life and you really don't want to deal with that).

And I have to pay the interest on my loan while I'm in school.

And I need to get my manga and comics and mass-market paperbacks and DVDs (Buffy Season Three! Buffy Season Three!), like, now.

This all requires funds which I do not have, having just paid off my holiday Amex bill. Loans, when received, go directly to paying off school and credit cards which paid for last semester and books. So, job. Which I could not get last semester. Which I may not be able to get this semester.

I need a sugar daddy.

No comments: