Pink?!?
I'm thinking of changing the format of my blog. Not that I'll be doing anything fancy, mind. I can't program or code or whatever the hell its called for sh-...love or money. I'll just be using another one of the templates they have available on Blogger.
The problem is this blog is just too damned pink, and I don't think I can take it anymore.
But it has cats and paws. Which are both cute and appropriate.
Arg.
But...but...it's pink! E-gad! Pink!!
I think there's change in the wind.
But no puppies.
[ten minutes later]
Well, I did it. It's now very blue, which is more me than pink. Now to figure out how I get all of my customizations back in there. ("Idiot.")
The problem is this blog is just too damned pink, and I don't think I can take it anymore.
But it has cats and paws. Which are both cute and appropriate.
Arg.
But...but...it's pink! E-gad! Pink!!
I think there's change in the wind.
But no puppies.
[ten minutes later]
Well, I did it. It's now very blue, which is more me than pink. Now to figure out how I get all of my customizations back in there. ("Idiot.")



No comments:
Post a Comment