Loans
I still haven't received my student loan. Okay, so technically, the loan is supposed to be sent directly to the university. Well, they haven't received it. Not a good thing. No, no, not at all.
I wish I were a cute and unthreatening Asian girl who can lie and "charm" her way through the poopie-faces who run the important things at places like Financial Aid and the Registrar and the Bursar's Office.
(The above may seem like a prejudiced statement, but I'm actually referring to someone in specific, and she knows who she is, and she might, if pressed against a wall by some marauding machine, admit to using her wily, Asian-cute charms to get what she needed out of a certain, uncooperative institution.
But only if you have the marauding machine squish her really hard, so, like, her eyes bug out.
But, seeing as she's a friend, I think I'd get pretty upset with you for doing that.
So, like, don't.)
I am bitter and writing inflamatory statements in my blog because I'm this big, freakin' ox who wouldn't be cute if you made me into an anime character and super-deformed me.
Well, maybe then I would, but that's only 'cause everyone's cute when they're a super-deformed anime character. ("Kawaii!!!!!!")
I wish I were a cute and unthreatening Asian girl who can lie and "charm" her way through the poopie-faces who run the important things at places like Financial Aid and the Registrar and the Bursar's Office.
(The above may seem like a prejudiced statement, but I'm actually referring to someone in specific, and she knows who she is, and she might, if pressed against a wall by some marauding machine, admit to using her wily, Asian-cute charms to get what she needed out of a certain, uncooperative institution.
But only if you have the marauding machine squish her really hard, so, like, her eyes bug out.
But, seeing as she's a friend, I think I'd get pretty upset with you for doing that.
So, like, don't.)
I am bitter and writing inflamatory statements in my blog because I'm this big, freakin' ox who wouldn't be cute if you made me into an anime character and super-deformed me.
Well, maybe then I would, but that's only 'cause everyone's cute when they're a super-deformed anime character. ("Kawaii!!!!!!")
CNN Made Me Laugh
Buffy!!
I'm very happy because today's Tuesday and that means a new Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode! Whee! Yay! bounce bounce bounce Happy, happy, happy!
I've been vegging out every week night, 6 to 8, watching episodes from season two on FX. Which I own on DVD, so that's a little silly. I can't wait for them to get to season three. Which I do not own on DVD. Dammit.
I've been vegging out every week night, 6 to 8, watching episodes from season two on FX. Which I own on DVD, so that's a little silly. I can't wait for them to get to season three. Which I do not own on DVD. Dammit.
Strange Dreams
This obsessive Buffy viewing may be doing mental damage, as I've yet again had a dream with Alan Rickman in it.
Then again, considering the actions within the dream dream, it may be more of a result of having gone to see Adaptation, which is strangely haunting and perhaps a better movie than I'd originally thought.
Seeing as how Alan Rickman is in neither the film nor the television show, it may be difficult to understand how I may have decided that my Alan Rickman dreams derive from my viewing either. Trust me. They just do.
Then again, considering the actions within the dream dream, it may be more of a result of having gone to see Adaptation, which is strangely haunting and perhaps a better movie than I'd originally thought.
Seeing as how Alan Rickman is in neither the film nor the television show, it may be difficult to understand how I may have decided that my Alan Rickman dreams derive from my viewing either. Trust me. They just do.
Rrrrg!
I'm not sure whether or not to call the staff at Blogger stupid motherfuckers, as they are providing me with the free software and free space with and within which I may create my blog. However, I wish to some computer deity they'd get their freakin' acts together and get Blogger working. It keeps freakin' crashing, especially the free Blogspot sites.
When you send a note asking a question about the software which is not explained in the FAQ, there's this automatic response telling you that you're using it for free, so, really, they don't give a shit, but if you gave them $19.95 or summat a month, they'd happily get their freakin' software and servers to work for you and maybe even explain stuff.
Right. I'm going to sink money into something which crashes all the time. Rrrg.
ahem
Not that that should prevent my friends who don't currently maintain a blog from starting up and maintaining a free! blog with Blogger.com!
heh... ahem
When you send a note asking a question about the software which is not explained in the FAQ, there's this automatic response telling you that you're using it for free, so, really, they don't give a shit, but if you gave them $19.95 or summat a month, they'd happily get their freakin' software and servers to work for you and maybe even explain stuff.
Right. I'm going to sink money into something which crashes all the time. Rrrg.
ahem
Not that that should prevent my friends who don't currently maintain a blog from starting up and maintaining a free! blog with Blogger.com!
heh... ahem



No comments:
Post a Comment