Return of the Procrastinator
I've 100 pages to read for my Witchcraft & Historians class on Tuesday. Well, it's more like 91 now. But still. Note how I'm here, writing this blog, when I should be getting my reading done so I can participate in the class discussion (it's a "colloquium" open to juniors, seniors, and graduate students... I might be in a little over my head). And I've a 1,000-word paper to write. I've thought about the paper a lot, but I haven't written a damned word. Again, note how I'm writing a post in my blog, not my paper. Hm. I can't tell if this is laziness or procrastination, as I don't know if I'll actually get the work done in time. If the work isn't done in time, then it's laziness. If it is done at the very last minute, it's procrastination. Right? ... Right.



No comments:
Post a Comment