Stars
I always find this sort of thing very interesting. According to this article, there is a very large star, which is visible in the northern hemisphere (it's in or near Cassiopiea, I think), which will be blowing up (not entirely, just...erm...substantively) soon. This, I believe, would be a very cool thing to watch.
Weird thing is the by-line for the link to the article, which was something like, "Are we in danger?" or some such stupidity. I keep seeing proofs of Michael Moore's fear theory from Bowling for Columbine. "Read this article, because we might get blown up along with this star about 10,000 light-years away! Eeek!" How freakin' stupid.
Weird thing is the by-line for the link to the article, which was something like, "Are we in danger?" or some such stupidity. I keep seeing proofs of Michael Moore's fear theory from Bowling for Columbine. "Read this article, because we might get blown up along with this star about 10,000 light-years away! Eeek!" How freakin' stupid.



No comments:
Post a Comment