Things Which Do Not Suck
- Adaptation did not suck, though it did not blow my tiny mind away as Being John Malkovich did.
- Man of La Mancha, staring Brian Stokes Mitchell, also did not suck, which was very surprising, as I hated the show before I saw this production last night. It's being very far from sucking was mostly due to BSM being so damned good, which is to be expected as he is a god of Broadway. (He signed my program! He has a great speaking voice! He talked and smiled at me! Gloating aimed directly at you, C.! Oooh! and you should have seen his exceptionally gorgeous limo driver! Yowza!) Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio did not suck as much as I expected her to (no, she cannot sing, but she can act), and Ernie Sabella was much fun as Sancho.
- His & Her Circumstances also does not suck at all or in the slightest, to which I'm sure, if you asked nicely, Angry Rabbit could attest.
I now plan to spend my evening watching the second, non-sucky DVD of His & Her Circumstances, if I can get my mom to stop playing sucky music on the stereo. Phegh!



No comments:
Post a Comment