Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Friday, January 17, 2003

Moon
Apparently, the moon has different names at different appearances, and tomorrow, the 18th, it'll be the Full Wolf Moon, which is such a great name. Other names: March 18th: Full Worm Moon (eew!), June 14th: Full Strawberry Moon (yum!), and November 8th: Full Beaver Moon (some very happy men and lesbians out there on that date). Origins and what the names mean and all that can be found here.

My God. The Stars.
I haven't been visiting the Hubble Telescope site as much as I used to about four years ago. There are some really increadible images there now. Pretty! If only I could do my own webdesign with pictures. Then this blog'd be all pretty and outer-space-y. But no. It's all blah. And not updated, 'cause I can't figure out how this kid who did the template writes and my knowledge of HTML or whatever is pathetic and small.

No comments: